Mini Broccoli Ham and Cheese Quiches
You will need...
Two refrigerated pie crusts
1/2 c chopped onion
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 c shredded cheese
1/4 lb. ham, chopped
8 oz. package frozen broccoli, thawed
1/2 c milk
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Roll out your pie crusts. Using a large cup or glass, cut out circles from the pie crust. You may need to pile your dough back up and roll it flat again to get the most use out of it.
I only used one pie crust because I only needed 8 mini quiches, but I had enough filling to do a whole other batch. From the two pie crusts, you should be able to make and fill about 16 mini quiches.
4. Press the pie crust circles into the muffin tin. It's okay that they don't go all the way to the top. The filling will fill in the rest.
5. In a skillet, saute your chopped onions until soft.
6. In a medium mixing bowl, combine your onions, ham, cheese, broccoli, milk, and eggs.
7. Pour the filling into the pie crusts in your muffin tin.
8. Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes. When they're done, the crust will be golden brown, and you will be able to stick a knife in and have it come out clean.
Here's the finished product! They were a big hit, and exactly what we needed before we got to work making our candles.