Sunday, October 7, 2012

Project 365

Day 190: Nothing makes these dogs happier than a new rawhide chewie

Day 191: UGA football game with my dad

Day 192: Dinners for the week are cooked and ready for later.

Day 193: My newest Etsy purchase

Day 194: Some puppy was feeling naughty this evening

Day 195: Love coming back to a good note from the sub

Day 196: Breakfast for dinner is what happens when one of your planned meals turns out to be not so tasty

Day 197: Pottery class at Good Dirt

Day 198: In a corn pit at the Athens Corn Maze

Day 199: Happy (early) birthday, Becky!)

Day 200: Milo understands a good lounging on the couch kind of night

Day 201: October means GA football and pumpkins.  Great month!

Day 202: What time I left school today.  Thank goodness tomorrow at 4:15 I'll be on fall break.

Day 203: Dinner with my grade level to celebrate the start of fall break

Day 204: I'm not sure who is cuter, Micah or Jigzy

Day 205: Trying to increase my inventory so maybe I can make some sales for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment