One of my challenges is to go an entire week without buying anything. I am about to run out of money on my Publix gift card, and I'm low on spending money, so I figured I might as well try to take on this challenge this week. It will be an interesting challenge. For one, it's the first week of summer. I now have long days looming in front of me, and I tend to fill my days by running errands. None of that this week! Also, my fridge is not exactly well-stocked at the moment. I have been eating out a lot lately and haven't really stocked up on groceries, so I will be eating pretty basic meals this week. Fortunately, I had my bonfire last night and several people left their grilling leftovers behind to help me survive the week. This is definitely doable.
Now, there are a few ground rules.
1. I will buy nothing. This includes using gift cards to make a purchase.
2. I am still allowed to pay bills.
3. I need to send James a care package full of items he needs, so the cost of shipping with not be counted against me.
4. Other people are welcome to buy me things :) I just can't buy them for myself.
5. If anything sells from my Etsy shop, I am allowed to pay for shipping of those items.
6. The challenge began this morning at 12:01 am and will end next Friday at 11:59 pm.
Wish me luck, and don't invite me out to eat!